Dear Clients, Partners and Associates of UEM Group Berhad,
We UEM Group Berhad (6551-K), our subsidiaries and associate companies (collectively, “UEM”) respect your right to privacy and we respect all Personal Information you provide to us.
As you are aware, the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”) was introduced in Malaysia to regulate the processing of personal information in commercial transactions and to safeguard the interest of individuals. We value and respect your privacy and as such we only collect your personal information in compliance with the PDPA.
We require your personal information to understand your needs and provide you with better services, and in particular for the following reasons:
• to communicate with you;
• to provide services to you;
• to process your payment transactions;
• to respond to your inquiries;
• to administer your participation in contests;
• to conduct internal activities;
• to conduct market surveys and trend analysis;
• to provide you with information on products and services of UEM;
• for other legitimate business activities of UEM; and
• for such other purposes in relation to your contract with UEM.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.